*8Things: Excess- So in the latest posting in *8 things Rachelle talked about Excess:
So for Lent, I thought I would spend some time noticing the Excess in my own life. Then I thought I’d ask God-and-the-Universe to show me how I might both release the Excess and transform it into Abundance for someone else during this giving season. It’s an experiment. I want to get curious, don’t you? So here it goes–my list of *8Things that I have too much of in my life
1. Televisions/Movies: I agree with Rachelle here, I spend way too much time watching mindless TV instead of arting.
2. Internet- I could afford to do less of that and when I’m away I barely miss it
3. Sugar. again I’m with Rachelle- I need to cut way back
4. Coffee- I like it, I love it I don’t want anymore of it!!
5. Negative Self Talk. too much already, shut up and go away!
6. Clothes/ shoes- I don’t wear what I have and I keep bringing more in, time to de clutter the walk in robe, I LOVE shoes but I rarely wear the ones I have NO MORE!
7. Books- Ok so I’m getting better I haven’t brought any in a while and I’m reading out of my own shelves and making way for the pile on the floor to move up into the shelves.
8. Toiletries– Again, I don’t use most of what I have but I don’t buy them anymore either since I’ve stopped selling Avon again!
For more information about Rachelle’s site visit it here: http://www.magpie-girl.com/tag/8things/
So what are your 8 Excesses?? I’ve shared mine your turn!