Today’s assignment: follow five new topics in the Reader and five new blogs.
Part of what makes blogging such a rich experience are the relationships we develop with people from around the world. Those relationships only happen when we engage with one another — just look at The Commons. Plus, reaching out to other bloggers is the best way to have them return the favor.
- I find this to be especially true, I have connected with some lovely bloggers and even gone a little bit further with a few, adding them as “friends” on facebook and Instagram and twitter and Pinterest, but not only that I am about to become penfriends with one. So I am making some lovely friendships.
The first step is finding the people you want to connect with. By following topics you care about in the Reader, you’ll discover a world of blogs. Some of them will become favorite reads, and some of their authors will become your fans.
Feel free to publish a post in addition to completing today’s task if you’d like! Write the post that was on your mind when you decided to start a blog, or take a look at our prompts and challenges for more inspiration.
Five new topics;
Five new Blogs to have a look at:
- http://mrsdelight.wordpress.com/ (Parenting) but I also liked the name of her blog!
- http://leesbird.com/ (Christian perspective in Birdwatching) see now there’s two things that interest me in ONE blog! read Martha and the Go Cart Race!
- http://iamaduncan.wordpress.com/ (Books) His tagline makes you want to follow along look: I am a Duncan Wondering what would a Duncan do and where would a Duncan go next… I’m following to see!
- http://temasekgarden.com/ (Blogging 101 & Food) another double up choice…Temasek Garden From Singapore’s Raffles Place to my Food Forest in the U.S. ~ Quite A Transition (not sure how to pronounce that word tem-a- sek? Anyways it looks fun!)
- https://cookiteatitrepeatit.wordpress.com/ (recipes) tagline got me again… Cook It. Eat It. Repeat It. FOOD, AND FUN, AND MAYBE A LITTLE SMARTASSERY…. who I ask you.. who doesn’t like a little “Smartarssery”?? So maybe I can use some of these recipes for my “new recipe a week/fortnight” challenge.