Here are a few neat things I’ve discovered…
- I miss it already!!
- I visited 214 of the 1,516 blogs listed (I thought I was doing OK but I think I could have done better)
- in the 30 days of April, I got myself 33 new blog followers.. fellow A-Z’ers I guess and thank you very much!!
- I stuck to my predetermined theme and posts (pretty much)
- I also discovered I suck at writing short blog posts. I think this is because during the day my “job” is as Grandma to two small people 17 and 16 months, and I don’t use up enough words so then I come to blog and they spill out to make up the quota for the day….
- I guess this means I’ll never be doing a “challenge” where I have to count my words (or at least nothing under say 3,000 words anyways!
- At the start I doubted myself, about going the distance.. (what’s new I do it ALL the time) but then I found myself loving this new routine and really enjoying introducing my family and super close friends to everyone.
Here is a list of my posts with links, in case you missed any and want to go back and read them…
https://kimlhine.wordpress.com/2015/04/30/z-is-for/ Z is for Zoo
https://kimlhine.wordpress.com/2015/04/28/y-is-for/ Y is for Yabbered and others
https://kimlhine.wordpress.com/2015/04/27/x-is-for/ X is for X-tra Best friend – Deanne
https://kimlhine.wordpress.com/2015/04/26/w-is-for/ W is for William AKA Star Son
https://kimlhine.wordpress.com/2015/04/25/v-is-for/ V is for Victoria our home state!
https://kimlhine.wordpress.com/2015/04/23/u-is-for/ U is for Update on my life.
https://kimlhine.wordpress.com/2015/04/23/t-is-for/ T is for today, Tomorrow and Tony
https://kimlhine.wordpress.com/2015/04/22/s-is-for/ S is for St.Leonards (our holiday place)
https://kimlhine.wordpress.com/2015/04/21/r-is-for/ R is for Rob (My Bloke)
https://kimlhine.wordpress.com/2015/04/19/q-is-for/ Q is for camping in Queensland
https://kimlhine.wordpress.com/2015/04/18/p-is-for/ P is for Penpalling (my other career)
https://kimlhine.wordpress.com/2015/04/17/o-is-for/ O is for Other family
https://kimlhine.wordpress.com/2015/04/16/n-is-for/ N is for Nieces and nephews
https://kimlhine.wordpress.com/2015/04/15/m-is-for-ooops-its-a-long-one/ M is for Memories (stories from others)
https://kimlhine.wordpress.com/2015/04/14/l-is-for/ L is for Lee (my cousin and friend and sister figure)
https://kimlhine.wordpress.com/2015/04/12/k-is-for/ K is for Kit, My son from another Mother
https://kimlhine.wordpress.com/2015/04/11/j-is-for-triple-treat/ J is for Jock, Jasmin and Jarrah (Father-in-law, Daughter and son)
https://kimlhine.wordpress.com/2015/04/10/i-is-for/ I is for I am…
https://kimlhine.wordpress.com/2015/04/09/h-is-for-lots-of-pics-in-this-post/ H is for Hine.. the day I became a Hine
https://kimlhine.wordpress.com/2015/04/08/g-is-for-warning-long-post-ha-ha/ G is for Grandmahood
https://kimlhine.wordpress.com/2015/04/07/f-is-for/ F is for Fran (my Mother in law)
https://kimlhine.wordpress.com/2015/04/06/e-is-for/ E is for Easter
https://kimlhine.wordpress.com/2015/04/04/d-is-for/ D is for Dad John Oliver Scarffe
https://kimlhine.wordpress.com/2015/04/03/c-is-for-triple-treat/ C is for Cousin, Crochet and caravan.
https://kimlhine.wordpress.com/2015/04/02/b-is-for/ B is for Babies, meet my Grand children
I’ve really enjoyed following along with other people’s challenge topics, I learnt all the names for God from one blogger and from another she ate her way through the alphabet, one had a music theme so I learnt some new music. There were many varied and different themes and I’ve learnt something new at each blog, so it’s been a learning curve for me as well. I’ve loved sharing my family with you all and now I have to start thinking about 2016’s theme!!