I have been nominated for my first blogging award for a Liebster Award-So that other people can find out about smaller blogs like mine. I was nominated by Kellyann over here http://iamkellyann.wordpress.com/ I was given eleven questions to answer about myself and my blog, and at the end of the post I’ll nominate ten other bloggers to do the same.
Here are the Questions from KellyAnn…
1. How did you decide on the title of your blog? Because I couldn’t think of anything more original I couldn’t come up with one of those fancy grabs your attention type names. So I thought I’d start with my name and change it as I got going.. but now I kind of like it.. at least I won’t forget it.
2. What is one word that sums up the heart of your blog and why? Family.. because
a lot most of my blogs are about my family.. it’s what I spend all my time doing..
3. What are your favorite pastimes other than blogging? Reading, Pen Palling, I’ve recently (July 2014) discovered Christ so I am “Walking with the King” so lots of study about that, and also recently discovered or maybe re discovered the joys of gardening.
4. What is your favorite aspect of blogging? Originally it was another way to keep up with my pen pals who don’t use Facebook, and so therefore were missing out on photos of my “family” also I started it originally as a way to share my art. I did a 30 day challenge to write digitally every day, I couldn’t find an app I liked so I decided to have another try at blogging, that was October, then I discovered NaBloPoMo in November and it really got me hooked, and then I got some followers and started meeting new “friends” and realized I was having so much fun.
5. Which project, recipe or idea on my blog would you most like to try yourself? Blogging for books.. I actually went and had a look at it and signed up. I am a book-a-holic!
6. Where does your blog inspiration come from? Almost everywhere. I get a lot of Christian type emails and as I read them sometimes I feel like I want to share them or add my thoughts to them, also I give myself mini challenges, like Texture Tuesdays and Weightloss Wednesdays and Fantabulous Fridays and my favorite is Spiritual Sundays.. where I update my weekly Bible studies.
7. What is one country in the world you would like to visit? Why? Oh really? only one??! Hmm… Well since I was ten years old I’ve wanted to go to America, I’ve been to two states but eventually my life long dream is to do all 50 states!
8. If you have children, what are there names? If not, what are your favorite girl and boy names?
Kit (Chris Jay) is 26 yrs old I inherited him with his Dad.
Jasmin Elizabeth is 24 yrs old
Amber Lyn 22 yrs old
Jarrah John is 20 yrs old
William John is 12 yrs old ( for a few more weeks)
9. A long-lost relative leaves you a large sum of money. What do you do with it? Set my children and Grandchildren up, I guess most parents would say that, and then I take my husband and we run away from home and become gypsies living and working and wandering where ever our hearts take us.
10. In your opinion, what is the best blog post you’ve written so far? (Include the link!) It was my most popular blog and also the most fun one.. https://kimlhine.wordpress.com/2014/11/15/nablopomo-2014-day-15-heavenly-art/
11. Where do you see yourself in five years time? Travelling… My Star Son will be old enough to stay home with his Sisters and my husband will be retired and we have LOTS of exploring to do, we have done the East Coast of Australia and up the middle of Australia and hopefully 2015 will see us on the West Coast of Australia, but there is so much in the middle that is yet to be seen… and then it’s overseas we go!
For my ten nominees, I am nominating:
Once you are nominated it’s fun for you to copy the questions and then answer them in your own words and nominate your own people..
Please go and see their blogs and share the love!