I DID NOT make the above salad I found the image on Google..
So today brings us to thirtieth of November 2014, which means the end of the #SWR30daysofsaladchallenge
I have really enjoyed this challenge, and found myself eager to make my daily salad and thanks to the gorgeous weather, sometimes two a day! It also brought up the challenge of finding a salad I could eat (Due to my The Daniel Plan) while out shopping or out of the house. KFC and McDonald’s helped there.
So here’s a pictorial recap on some of the Salads I made, (I printed off recipes to make some ‘exotic’ ones but never ended up doing that!)
Hmm, for whatever reason I only have 24 photos… Friday lunch I was so hungry I ate half of the chicken salad wrap before remembering to take the photo, so no pic for that the others I must have deleted.. but rest assured I’ve checked in each and every day!!
So Have I learnt any lessons?
- Challenges are fun, and keep me on track.
- Most people were interested in what I was doing.
- New Viewers came to my blog and instagram it’s all in the #
- I enjoyed the challenge of finding a salad in places I would not normally have thought to look.
- I lost at least 3 kilos I’ll check into tomorrow, (Monday) with my official weight loss for #The Daniel Plan
Would I do it again?
You can read the original post here: https://kimlhine.wordpress.com/2014/10/27/blogtoberfest-2014-day-27-wedding-plans-10000-steps-and-salads-galore/
So from now on it’s
- Spiritual Sundays (I just made that up) This is when I will update y Bible reading plans and my lessons from studies I am doing, makes sense since it’s Sunday and we go to Church on Sundays.
- Motivational Mondays– Because let’s face it no one likes Monday.. I wonder if we would like Monday more if the weekend started on Tuesday and Wednesday?! Poor Monday.. support for Monday please! Personally I like Mondays because it means all the family piss off and leave me alone.. off to school off to work off to their lives and leave me with mine AND ” The Daniel Plan catch-up”
- Tuesdays of texture It’s on day a week.. might help my blog become more readable. We get to mess around with photos of texture.. I can do this like Bricks, or dirt, or bark or beach sand or beach shells or my favorite tree! Hey I’m giving away all my good ideas! This Lady can’t go past a patch of Moss without taking a gazillion photos of it.. and here I was thinking I was the Only ONE!! Find out more here: http://dailypost.wordpress.com/dp_event/tuesdays-of-texture/
- Weight-loss Wednesday (I just made that up) I’m going to tell you all about how my weight-loss, Daniel Plan and recipes etc are going.
Okay, so that leaves Thursday, Friday and Saturday.. does anyone want to suggest topics for those days?